Thursday, January 26, 2012

Daily Download: Week Two: Thursday

Day Three: Again I woke up feeling great {one of the major pluses of this cleanse...at least so far} this morning. I hopped on the scale and saw that I was down 2 1/2 pounds {total, not just from yesterday} and that got me so excited. I have a number in mind that I want to eventually get to so if I can do so by having done this cleanse, that would make it all worth it.

5:30am: glass room temp water with lemon

7am: peppermint herbal tea

9am: oatmeal with almond milk

{half inclined to walk into my bosses office and sneak a Diet Mt Dew}

11:30am: we had an employee service luncheon today, so I planned ahead and brought my coconut water and herbal tea to "enjoy" while everyone else was feasting. I also snuck some of the shredded raw carrots off the salad they put in front of me {calm down there was no dressing on it yet}. Their meal looked truly amazing, while I was gagging down my coconut water. Man, I really wanted some of that dessert.

While they enjoyed buttered rolls, chicken, roasted potatoes & steamed
 veggies, I got to drink coconut water & herbal tea
{and yes, that is a chocolate Eiffel Tower and truffles in the background next to the bread basket...really}

An amazing chocolate cake w/ fresh fruit

Immediately after the luncheon we had a manager's meeting, so I could get my smoothie in, plus I really didn't want my "snack" of cucumber basil and lime juice so I had another herbal tea.

7pm: choked down the last of the miso soup and had a cup of herbal "Calm" tea w/ lemon

I'm beat at this point and going to finish this post and head to bed....well, first I will feed little man, daydream of sweets and then head to bed.

Water: approximately 72oz

No comments:

Post a Comment