Monday, February 6, 2012

Just Because...

I wanted to share my literary genius. Tonight I sent an invite to a couple of old friends to join me for dinner to catch up. This is how it went...

"Ok bitches....we need to plan a dinner...at this time there is no one preggo (unless one of you have something to tell us...) so that means dinner cannot be ruined by myself or Miss Lokke giving birth to a child (and by child we mean a couple freakin cute infants).

So...with this being said, we need to plan a dinner sometime soon. AND since said former preggos have a couple of kiddos now, they are welcome, which means I think we should plan dinner at someone's house.  What this means to all of you is that Heidi and I will walk in the door, hand our kiddos off and be face deep in a couple bottles of wine while you ladies pass our kiddos around and ogle them. (And I may need a DD home).

I would be more than happy to have everyone at our house (however, I know that Irish woman complains about me living in Lincoln...) so I'm game for where ever.

Let's do this!"
  
Classy, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment